Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Checking in...bear with me!

First off...I feel terrible because I haven't written in a while, and I made a plan to write about a number of things - and to post every few days. I feel like I've let everyone, including myself, down! But to be honest, I needed a break from talking about anything that has to do with the word BRCA, breast, or cancer. I've just been exhausted and overwhelmed in every way, especially because this is also a busy time with work for me (recitals in April, May and June...already making fall schedules, etc.). So, bear with me as I finish up a blog post in the next day. Thanks everyone! And no, I do not have my results and will probably not have them for a few weeks.

XOXO
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Great blog... BRCA2 testing also help to detect future health conditions and possibility of breast cancer. Thanks for sharing valuable content.

    ReplyDelete